Crystal has a special interest and expertise in treating:
Experience & Professional Development
Crystal Goodwin has over 11 years of hand therapy treatment experience here in Australia and the USA including:
- Melbourne Hand Rehab – Hand Therapist – 11 years
- Victorian Hand Surgeon Society 2014 on Wrist fracture and return to work outcomes
- AHTA divisional meeting 2015 on pain management
- APA Wrist Course on carpal fractures and common conditions 2015, 2016
- Regular presenter to general practitioners and other allied health practitioners on hand therapy
- Australian Department of Health, Infection Control Training – COVID 19 – March 2020
- Annual Australian Hand Therapy (AHTA) Association Conference 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Monthly Attendance at AHTA divisional meetings
- Sarah Mee Wrist Workshop 2014
- AHTA Advanced Trauma Course 2012
- Internal Federation Societies of Hand Therapist Triennial conference, India 2012
About Crystal Goodwin
My approach to care: I help to put patients at ease by being friendly and professional and ensuring they know they are in safe hands.
I am on the committee of the largest animal rescue group in Victoria.
I am a new mum to baby Arlo.
Crystal is available for consultation at the following clinics:
Book an appointment with Crystal