Melbourne Hand Rehab: Terms and Conditions
- For private patients, payment is required in full, at the time of the consultation. There is no provision for an account.
- The patient will accept full liability for WorkSafe, TAC, and DVA claims which are rejected.
- Accounts referred to a Collection Agency or Solicitor will have all legal costs and commission added to the amount due.
- A written letter detailing your treatment will be sent to your referrer and/or specified GP (unless the referral source is family/friend).
- The full consulting fee is charged when less than 24 hours notice is given. Compensable patients under WorkSafe, TAC or DVA will be personally responsible for the payment of a cancellation fee.
- For self managed NDIS participants, full payment is required at the time of consultation. For agency or plan managed NDIS participants, any gap payments applicable are required at the time of consultation.