Melbourne Hand Rehab: Terms and Conditions
- For private patients, payment is required in full, at the time of the consultation. There is no provision for an account.
- Fees may vary between Senior Clinicians and Hand Therapists.
- The patient will accept full liability for WorkSafe, TAC, Medicare, NDIS and DVA claims which are rejected.
- Accounts referred to a Collection Agency or Solicitor will have all legal costs and commission added to the amount due.
- A written letter detailing your treatment will be sent to your referrer and/or specified GP (unless the referral source is family/friend).
- The full consulting fee is charged when less than 24 hours notice of cancellation is given. Compensable patients under WorkSafe, Medicare, TAC, NDIS or DVA will be personally responsible for the payment of a cancellation fee.
- For self managed NDIS participants, full payment is required at the time of consultation. For plan managed NDIS participants, any gap payments applicable are required at the time of consultation.