Melbourne Hand Rehab: Terms and Conditions
- For private patients, payment is required in full, at the time of the consultation. There is no provision for an account.
- The patient will accept full liability for WorkSafe, TAC, and DVA claims which are rejected.
- Accounts referred to a Collection Agency or Solicitor will have all legal costs and commission added to the amount due.
- A written letter detailing your treatment will be sent to your referrer and/or specified GP (unless the referral source is family/friend).
- The full consulting fee is charged when less than 24 hours notice is given. Compensable patients under WorkSafe, TAC or DVA will be personally responsible for the payment of a cancellation fee.