30 Aug Ivanhoe clinic – now open
We are excited to announce that our new custom built Ivanhoe hand therapy clinic is now open.
As of 30 August 2021, our Heidelberg Heights clinic has relocated to larger premises in Ivanhoe. Our new clinic on Waterdale Road features:
- 6 completely private treatments rooms
- Central gym space for strength and conditioning rehab
- Open plan splinting area
- 2 separate waiting rooms
- Plenty of free street parking and close to public transport
And as an added bonus we have amazing local amenities: coffee shop, chocolate shop and a post office too!
242 Waterdale Road
Ivanhoe VIC 3079
For more information, call: 03 9458 5166
Meet the Ivanhoe hand therapy team:
- Paul Fitz-Patrick – Clinic Director | Physiotherapist
- Tamryn Tiemann – Occupational Therapist
- Nicholas Reither – Physiotherapist
- Harrison Vercoe – Occupational Therapist
- Felicity Zheng – Physiotherapist
And the friendly faces behind the reception desk:
Jacqui, Jean and Amanda are your first point of contact and can help answer any of your questions.
If you are experiencing thumb, hand or wrist pain, don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d love to help you.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
For more information, call us directly on 03 9458 5166